August 28, 2015
Time: 1:00 pm
Location: Penn West Milton Battery
Attendees: Stacey Spenst, Sara Wilke, Les Cook, Chris Artindale, Harlan Reiter, Cori Schmidt
Not in attendance: Mark Kuss, Graham Daviduk, Vaughn Penley
- 1. 1:00 pm Les Cook – Calls meeting to order, Sara Wilke seconds, all in favour. (scribe Jennifer Miller).
- 2. Spill Exercise
- Dry land exercise and a water exercise
- Sara & Stacey will do up a presentation on different clean up techniques. Send pictures of spill clean up to Sara to use in the presentation.
- Chris Artindale and Scott Pitura will find a water location.
- 3. Membership
- 72 out of the 135 letters that where sent out have been paid.
- Jen will send out 2nd notice letters to the ones that have not paid. Then I will give the list to Tiffany.
- 4. Chairpersons Meeting
- November 19, 2015 – 10:30am at the Executive Hotel in Regina, Sk
- Les thinks he will attend
- 5. Trailer
- Whitecap is interested in our empty trailer new trailer for their fully stocked trailer, Les Cook will talk to Vaugh Penley to see if they are still interested. Stacey and Les will go take a look.
- 6. W3M Land
- Kurt and Mike will make sure that everything is working in the trailer for the spill exercise.
- When they check the equipment in the trailer they will email the inventory check sheet.
- 7. Les Cook adjourns meeting at 1:45 pm.